Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Monday, November 10, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 10

Day 10 - Find Your Awesome Allies
Day 10 - Assignment: Awesome Allies & Online Support Network


I feel like I already started my Day 10 assignment, before I even met Jessica Smith. Why do I feel this way? Well, when I discovered Twitter I found it to be a great medium for searching for and building an online support network – outside of my “offline” allies of course. And as a result I found @JessicaKnows. Timing was perfect too, since she started tweeting about "15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows" and I knew... I wanted in.


Part of Day four’s assignment involved finding Twitter “following” AND “followers. During that exercise, I realized that I tend to search for and gravitate toward those who have a similar niche, relate to my “real time” life experiences, or just plain click (based on gut instinct). Thus building on my online support network (and including some awesome allies).


I know I still have lots to learn, so I plan to continue building my online support network and surrounding myself with Awesome Allies - both mentors & peers.

I have never met Jessica Smith, but I have been learning so much from her through this experience. So, I also like to consider Jessica an, Oh Sooo Awesome Ally & Mentor!


0 comments: