Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 11

Day 11 - Measuring Your Influence So Companies Will Want to Work with You
Day 11 - Assignment: Baseline Measurements & Subscriptions


Wow this assignment sure was an eye opener. Luckily my blog is still in its infancy stage and I have lots of wiggle room to only make it better!

Today’s Baseline Stats:
twInfluence - @MicroBlogginMom Rank: #2,830 (69%)
Twitter Grader - @MicroBlogginMom Twitter Grade = 81 out of 100
Website Grader - Blog-Website Grade = 56 /100

Not sure how the newsletter thing with iContact works just yet so I’ll implement that later. In the meantime I do have a “subscribe button” using feedburner set up. It is located at the very top right of the blog sidebar. As this blog blossoms, a lot will be happening in the next few months; including cool giveaways, a fresh new blog makeover, and so much more. So I invite you to subscribe to my feed, so that you don’t miss a thing!


0 comments: