Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 12

Day 12 - My Social Media Trifecta is Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Day 12 - Assignment: Building my Social Media Trifecta

I’ve been on Facebook for a few months now and love it, more so for personal connections. I just created my LinkedIn account which seems like a great tool to build a fully detailed online resume. I plan to build upon this account for making professional connections. I of course can also be found on Twitter. I have found Twitter to be a great tool for BOTH personal & professional social networking. Heck this is how I found @JessicaKnows and began 15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows!



0 comments: