Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Friday, November 14, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 13

Day 13 - What NOT to Do When Marketing & Branding Yourself
Day 13 - Assignment: What am I going to do?


I just read Jessica’s list of “What NOT to Do,” and found the entire list very true.

From her list, these three stuck out the most for me:

  1. Don’t promote something that you don’t believe in – I am often considered too truthful… saying it like it is.
  2. Don’t forget that it’s all about the content and conversation – Which is what I love about blogging… just writing whatever comes to me, focusing on sharing what interests me.
  3. Don’t rush – Need I say more? Learning is a never ending journey. As long as I stay focused, I know that slowly but surely I can & will achieve!

If I ever find myself lost, I plan to refer to the list in my mind to regain focus & inspiration.



0 comments: