Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 4

Day 4 - Ask and You Shall Receive Results
Day 4 - Assignment: PR Peeps & Connecting


Part 1:

Checking out where the PR peeps hang out. I signed up for
Help a Report Out (HARO) earlier this week. Took a peek at PitchEngine which is pretty cool. And, since I love twitter, I’m now exploring Twellow. Yipee, finding “following” AND “followers” is FUN!

Part 2:

Off to make some connections! So if you are on
twitter, find & follow me @MicroBlogginMom.

Note to self: I need to remember to include “#15days” in my tweets!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Glad to see you're making new connections and learning something new!

Looking forward to getting to know you more.