Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

I just had to share the photo below, which is a glimpse of our weekend escape at Sea Ranch in California.

So today, in honor of Earth Day, I want to let you know about a product from Roundhouse Design Collaborative that I am anxiously waiting for to arrive in my mailbox. The Oh Plah! bracelet is one of the products I plan to review soon, as part of my Mother's Day Celebration Reviews & Giveaways blog series.

If you don't want to miss the review for this product, be sure you subscribe to my blog in your favorite reader or via email (see top right corner) and follow me on twitter @MicroBlogginMom.

Check out my post "Celebrate Mother's Day with MicroBlogginMom!" for a glimpse of some of the other products I plan to review in the coming weeks with partnership from ChicExecs. ChicExecs P.R. is an awesome company reinventing the the World of PR with their unique "Out of the Box" public relations services.






Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: