Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Celebrate Mother's Day with MicroBlogginMom!

5 years ago, with the birth of my little princess in the month of May... I became a mom. So, in celebration of Mother's Day, I have partnered with the wonderful ladies at ChicExecs and ChicBlvd to feature reviews and giveaways of various products, which I feel are perfect for today's mom (or any special lady in your life). Since I love to talk & tweet about the cool things I find, I am extremely excited about the products that will be arriving in my mailbox.

ChicExces has over 50+ clients and above shows just a "taste" of some of their clients' products I plan to review in the coming weeks, leading up to Mother's Day. So if you don't already, be sure you subscribe to my blog in your favorite reader or via email (see top right corner) and follow me on twitter @MicroBlogginMom. These are some very chic, savvy, & unique items you won't want to miss.

And if you need a jump-start in getting your own product or business noticed, I highly encourage you to check out ChicExecs P.R. and their unique "Out of the Box" public relations services. ChicExces P.R. has a database of over 2000 media contacts and their team is uniquely qualified with over 25 years of collective experience in the industry. For more information or to personally discuss your product & business goals contact ChicExces at media@chicexecs.com or 760-992-9113. Be sure to reference MicroBlogginMom for a 10% discount off their services.






Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Loukia said...

Looking forward to the reviews! Sounds really cool...