Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 1

Day 1 - Make Your Blog or Site More PR Friendly
Day 1- Assignment: Brands

Please note, I originally posted this as a comment on JessicaKnows via my iPhone late at night after Day 1.

Great info from Jessica Knows! As for Day 1 assignment – I have so many favorite brands but here are my top 3:
  1. Disney - Especially love Disney clothes. And LOVE the great deals on Disney.com.
  2. Starbucks - addicted to a daily zebra mocha. It’s just not the same from anywhere else & I can’t seem to give it up no matter how I try.
  3. TIVO - Ever since Oprah shared it as one of her "favorite things" years ago, I became hooked. Now we have 2 just so we can record more shows & multiple channels! Love it!

0 comments: