Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 2

Day 2 - Building Your Marketing Resume
Day 2 - Assignment: Communities


Wow, more great advice from Jessica Knows. Love the idea of getting involved with networking communities, geared toward my everyday life as a mom. Thanks for sharing these.


I just signed up for
One2One Network, Mom Select, & Mom Central today. Since I love to shop for anything related to mom or baby, I’m looking into the possibility of becoming a Wishpot expert. Applying for a contributor spot on blog networks is something I never considered, but will now. Hoping to have an opportunity to connect with Blissfully Domestic.



0 comments: