Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows, Are You In?

Okay, some of you may not know (or you do since you’re visiting this site) that I have just recently started my own blog. Since this blog is still in it’s infancy AND to jump start this new adventure, I've joined “15 Days of Marketing” with Jessica Knows. I’m In… Are You In?

Timing could not have been more perfect for this brand new blog. For the next 15 days or so, I hope to blog about my experience & learnings through this journey.


Enjoy!


0 comments: