Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm a Purex Insider!

A few weeks ago a mystery package came in the mail and I found out I was accepted to be one of 200 Purex Insiders.

When I originally signed up, I wasn't even really sure what a Purex Insider meant. Well I soon learned that as a Purex Insider I am one of the first consumers to try their new Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets and have been asked to tell them what I think about it. I'll also have a chance to share money saving coupons with friends.

The mystery package came with a sample of their new revolutionary product. At first glance, I was quite impressed with their concept of “3 laundry products in 1.” Heck, no more heavy bottles of laundry supplies. No more measuring. No more forgetting to put the fabric softener in during the rinse cycle. No more forgetting to put in the dryer sheet.

Taken from a press release,
PUREX® BRAND REVOLUTIONIZES THE LAUNDRY CATEGORY!, Purex describes their new product as follows:

Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ laundry sheets are thin, lightweight and sturdy, and formulated with the perfect amount of detergent, softening and anti-static ingredients for a single load of wash. Simply toss a laundry sheet into your washing machine along with each load, and the blue detergent portion releases during the wash cycle. When the wash cycle is complete, simply transfer the laundry sheet to the dryer along with the wash load. The heat of the dryer activates the softening and anti-static ingredients, leaving laundry clean, soft and freshly scented. It’s that simple. The days of waiting for the rinse cycle are now over.

For me, laundry is not so fun. For my daughter, anything she can do to help… is fun. And surprise, surprise, she loves to help me with laundry. And now with Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ laundry sheets being so simple & easy to use, even a little 5 year old can have some fun while helping out with doing laundry! =)

Overall, I'm quite impressed with this new product. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Now if only my laundry could magically transport itself from the washer to the dryer!






Share/Save/Bookmark


0 comments: