Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Monday, May 4, 2009

Aahhh... Scarlett!

A very chic & cost savings find from MicroBlogginMom!

Today's review is for the Scarlett by Je'Marie.

Aahhh, I discovered the Scarlett during my cyber shopping/surfing for the FUMI purse hook and what a goodie it was to discover the very chic Scarlett.

Take a tip from the celebs out there accessorizing their purse. In this tight economy it's all about making your dollar count! One way for me is to get more use out of my favorite COACH “mommy purse” & the Scarlett is a great way to enhance the look. With a simple clip the Scarlett instantly adds a new & very chic look to my purse without over accessorizing, which makes it a very chic & inexpensive accessory to dress up any purse.

Scarletts extend your bag’s life all year long – just accessorize with a different Scarlett during each season! Spring says florals and light patterns, Summer is bold yet very classic!

Not a celebrity endorsement


Want a Scarlett? Here are two simple ways to get it.

(1) The Scarlett is available online. Priced at $19.95 each there are currently 15 different patterns to choose from. The Scarlett is made of the highest quality poly-lycra fabulously printed on both sides. Pair your Scarlett with a FUMI or accent it with a charm also available online. Also as a Mother's Day treat, enjoy free shipping Monday May 4 - Friday May 8 using the code FRESHIP0509 at checkout. What are you waiting for, start shopping today!


(2) In cel
ebration of Mother's Day, I have the honor of giving away a Scarlett to one of my lucky readers this week. You won't want to miss this. Details for the FUMI & Scarlett Package Giveaway HERE!





Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: