Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Friday, November 7, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 7

Day 7 - Building Your Brand through Self-Promotion
Day 7 - Assignment: MicroBlogginMom’s BIO & Press Page

I’ve updated my BIO with more details and was all set to add it to my About Me Page, but realized that Blogger is limited to 1200 characters & I am unable to format the paragraphs. So for now here it is in this blog post… until I can figure out how to get it moved over to the “View My Complete Profile” section in the sidebar.


About MicroBlogginMom
By day, I am a full time meeting manager, managing two 2-day training events per week for a training institute in Silicon Valley, CA.

By evening/night I am a full time mom & wife, managing a busy household. My responsibilities revolve around an over-worked, multi-tasking, Silicon Valley geek husband; a 4 year old princess ballerina; AND a “terrible 2” (but too cute) little man.

I love anything related to my “real time” life experiences. Which currently includes, Motherhood, Girlie Gadgets, Beauty, Fashion, anything Chic & Savvy AND of course sweet Deals & Bargains. If I’m able to find any spare time at all, I am usually reading blogs, writing blogs, maintaining our family website/blog, and I am oohhh so addicted to Twitter.

Continue to follow my Micro Blog and I will continue to share with you “tidbits” “tweets” “links” “cool finds” “short stories” and more of the joys, adventures, as well as challenges of being a busy working mom still wondering if there will ever be more than 24-hours in day.

I also just set up a Tumblr account and plan to build my Tumblr to use as my Press Page.


0 comments: