Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Thursday, November 6, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 6

Day 6 - How Social Media Gurus are Relevant to You
Day 6 - Assignment: Social Media Blogs to TAG & Books to read/share

Neat… I love learning new things. Just wish I had more time to read it all. Trying to absorb it through osmosis never worked back in college, so I guess it wouldn’t work now… Darn! But Jessica does it again, by providing some great resources to look and link in to!


I’ve already checked out and plan to follow Patrick O’Keefe since my day job involves my participation in a brand new private online community for alumnus of our 2-day Transforming Diabetes Care training program. I plan to pick up his book “Managing Online Forums: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Run Successful Community Discussion Boards” for me as well as to share with my team.


I already review Guy Kawasaki’s blog & follow him on Twitter. He says it like it is, he’s real, and he’s down to earth. Love his style and love Alltop too!


Wow, another book I’m going to have to add to my read list is “Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking” by Andy Sernovitz. Word of mouth comes fairly natural to me, since I love to talk about and recommend what I love… so I’m hoping to learn how to make this work for me.


I still have a lot to learn and since osmosis probably won’t work… I have tagged all of JessicaKnows recommendations on my del.icio.us page so that I have instant access to reviewing & re-reviewing these social media gurus.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention and your interest! :)

Patrick