Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twilight November!

It's a "Twilight" kind of November and the final countdown to the movie New Moon, the 2nd installment in Stephanie Meyer's The Twilight Saga is in full swing with movie release parties, advance ticket sales, giveaways, cast tours/interviews, and so much more... all over the blogsphere, facebook, myspace, & twitteruniverse. So as a fellow twilight mom myself, this MicroBlogginMom just had to post my newest find.. the Twilight MicroWidget filled with videos, photos, & of course a countdown. Can't wait to sport my new twilight mom sparkly tee during our girls movie night out!

Enjoy!






Share/Bookmark

0 comments: