Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas wishes really do come true

This past summer we vacationed in Southern California and of course, the trip would not have been complete without a visit to the Disneyland Resort. Being that my kids are little and we are a family of Disney fanatics, I definitely hope to see many more visits to Disneyland in our future. However, one thing I kept thinking about after this last summer trip was how cool it would be to visit Disneyland during a different part of the year, besides summer. So I was thinking, with a little saving of $$$, maybe next year instead of a summer trip we could visit Mickey during the Halloween or Holiday season since that’s a Disney experience we have yet to encounter. And honestly with the kids only getting older, vacations during the school season will only get trickier.

So in October, while I was checking out Twitter & Facebook updates, I stumbled upon and entered a contest from Northern California Bay Area local blogger Xiaolin Mama. On her review blog Xiaolin Mama Reviews she blogged about her Disney Halloween Experience & hosted a Disneyland Trip Giveaway. Was I surprised when I received an email from fellow blogger & twitter friend @xiaolinmama herself just days before Halloween, informing me that I won “the trip to DISNEYLAND!” I guess you could say that, Christmas wishes really do come true, since this year my family is getting the best gift ever… A Disneyland Holiday Celebration!

Kids just found out that Mommy won a trip to Disneyland!


Stay tuned, as I will most definitely be blogging about our magical Disneyland Holiday!

*** UPDATED: Here's a direct link to our magical Disneyland Holiday!





Share/Bookmark

0 comments: