Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a Twilight Tuesday!

(Click for High Resolution)

I just had to share the official Twilight Saga: New Moon movie poster, printed in local papers across the country & released online today. Thanks TwilightMoms for always keeping me up to date with the most current Twilight News!

So what do you think? Are you still Team Edward or Team Jacob?




P.S. Here's a New Moon movie countdown widget, courtesy of www.newmoonmovie.org. Just click on "grab" at the top right corner if you want to post it too.




Share/Save/Bookmark



1 comments:

Lisa Logan said...

Great poster! Thanks for sharing it.

I was a Team BacknForth. I rooted for Jacob for a while because he IS a really cool character--especially when Edward was being a bit of a kill joy in book 2. But there just never seemed to be any real competition in Bella's eyes. She was way beyond Team Edward, which is all that counts!! :)

--Lisa
http://authorlisalogan.blogspot.com