Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Friday, March 6, 2009

Fabulous Friday Coupons: Babies R Us & Toys R Us

I just received my March coupons for Babies R Us in my email inbox this morning. So, I though I would share it here with you… my online friends.


Click on the logo images above to print & bring the coupons with you to your local Babies R Us or Toys R Us store. Or feel free to shop Babies R Us online from the comforts of home. Coupons are valid from March 6 to March 26 2009.


Happy Shopping!


* To view PDF files, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe® Reader®, available free from Adobe Systems.



0 comments: