Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Celine Dion is coming to town!

I was disappointed when I learned that Celine Dion no longer performs at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, especially since we are spending part of our holiday there this year and it would have been a treat to see her in concert. However I just learned that Celine will be coming to town and bringing her Taking Chances World Tour to San Jose, California on February 20, 2009. Tickets would be an awesome birthday present for this February baby! Hint hint!

So, if you're a fan of Celine Dion or just love great live entertainment, check out Celine’s Taking Chances World Tour. Her North American tour dates have been extended into February ’09 so take a look and see if she’s coming to your town. Celine’s concert tickets may just be the perfect gift for a friend, family member, yourself... or even me! Again, hint hint! See what the show is like here.


0 comments: