Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Sunday, November 16, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 15

Day 15 - Keep Your Eye on the Prize and Make a Plan
Day 15 - Assignment: Goal & Six Month Follow Up

Whew… what journey the past 15 days have been. And to think… this is truly only the beginning. For me this will be a never ending but very exciting journey.

I thank Jessica for sharing her experiences, recommendations, and even openly admitting her pit-falls. She truly is an inspiration! If you have not already done so, I would definitely encourage you to read up on 15 Days of Marketing with JessicaKnows. Trust me its not too late and the wealth of information she provides is priceless.


My plan is simple, really. I want to be readily available for my kids and involved in their day-to-day. I am currently bound to an 8-5 job, which a part of me does enjoy. But in the long run, I truly just want to have fun doing what I do with the flexibility of not being tied down to rigid restrictions. As I see it, so long as the job gets done, everyone wins!


0 comments: