Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The "birth" of MicroBlogginMom

A native to surfing the web & googling almost any topic, but as a newbie to blogs & tweets I though I would start my own blog. But where do I begin and what tales do I share? Well… with a jolt of inspiration (or maybe it could have been a caffeine high) MicroBlogginMom was born. Here I hope to share “tidbits” “tweets” “links” “cool finds” “short stories” and more of the joys, adventures, as well as challenges of being a busy working mom still wondering if there will ever be more than 24-hours in a day.

0 comments: