Where is MicroBlogginMom?

Are you looking for MicroBlogginMom? Don't see any recent blog posts below? Trust me, I still have lots to share, just exploring other outlets to share through.

So, if you miss me that much... come find me "microblogging" on Twitter or Tumblr


Sunday, November 9, 2008

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows - Day 8

Day 8 – How Promoting Others Will Make Your Brand Stronger
Day 8 - Assignment: Showing some love

This assignment is fairly easy since I naturally love to talk about what I love and let people know about it by spreading the love.


When something intrigues & interests me I usually talk and/or blog about it. Check out my previous post about #15Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows participant, Resourceful Mommy. I think she’s awesome!


When I find a site I love and love to refer to often I tag it on my del.icio.us page so that I have a virtual bookmark of it no matter what device I am on (my laptop, iPhone, or office PC). If a particular post or article is awesome and I want to spread some love by recommending it, I kirtsy it!


When I find a site that relates to me I add it to the “link love” list section in the sidebar of my blog. If you don’t see your blog or site listed, comment here or send me an email at adiwaly(at)gmail(dot)com. If it relates to me, I would love to show you some love!


I’ve seen badge codes on other sites and wondered how that whole thing worked. As you can see from my sidebar, I have picked up a few, such as 15 Days of Marking with Jessica Knows. I plan to continue picking up more badges as they interest or relate to me. What I really need to work on is creating my own MicroBlogginMom badge code. If anyone has ideas of how I can go about doing this, please comment and/or send me an email. Would love to have my own badge that others can grab, too!



0 comments: